Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Whew!

Hey guys,
I'm sorry I haven't written in a couple days, but high school has been hectic! The first day I met all my teachers and the regular, but I also got homework, the first day! So now, its finally the weekend and I just got back from a praise rally that seemed to blow my ears straight off. I have a new friend, Matt, who was my student buddy on the first day. He's pretty cool and a foot (give or take) taller than me. Not that it's surprising. :) Anyway, the first two days I stayed up till ten doing my homework, than I figured out when and where to do all of it, IN SCHOOL! Aren't you proud of me? (Say your proud of me) No really say it! I SAID, SAY THAT YOUR PROUD OF ME! :) LOLI am starting to appreciate weekends more than I did in middle school. High school is tough! At least I have a study hall though, so I can get a good portion of my homework done at school. Well, I gtg. I should have more updates coming but I might not be writing for days at a time. After this I am going to put another cat post though, so there's something to have fun with.
See ya!
-Jayzk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY!!!! You don't need to yell! :( I'm proud of you! You happy now?
LOL.
Yeah....I'm not looking forward to highschool! :( :( :(

-YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE