Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kitty Post #3

Every inch is her resting spot.

Oh, and everyone, I found a funny cat poem. Enjoy!

Cats Sleep Anywhere
 
Cats sleep anywhere, any table, any chair.
Top of piano, window-ledge, in the middle, on the edge.
Open draw, empty shoe, anybody's lap will do.
Fitted in a cardboard box, in the cupboard with your frocks.
Anywhere! They don't care! Cats sleep anywhere.
                                                       -Eleanor Farjeon

3 comments:

Kristen Kassing said...

this is so true....my kitties sleep practically anywhere, including on top of our cars in our garage:) so far, that's been the weirdest place they've ever slept:) i'm loving these kitty posts:) keep them coming! krissie

Jalapandro said...

Tank you for the encouragement on the Kitty Posts. I didn't think anyone was reading them. :) -Jalapandro

Kristen Kassing said...

you're welcome:) i love hearing about different kitties:) krissie