Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sad Endings and New Beginnings

...Because Its the last night before Junior Year
...Because I've already been contemplating this
...Because I feel like a fresh start
...Because I don't know what I was thinking when I named this blog
...Because I want to change the way I do things
...Because I don't want to be tied down by old me in eighth grade
I am going to discontinue Random-nes Personified.

I do this for many reasons, many more than I listed, but I feel drab with the way this has gone and has been going. I want to make it more focused around pictures. More Interesting. Not just about random stuff (although I'm sure I'll have more than enough in this new project) Anyway, I have really enjoyed sharing myself to you few people in the crowd these last years, but now its time to go. :) Curtains finally closing.

If you liked this blog and would also like to follow my new one click HERE, if not, thank you for sticking with me for so long and I'm sorry to see you go. Goodbye!

These are the writings of the blog Random-nes Personified. It's previous mission, to explore strange new possibilities. To watch new movies and make reviews on them. To boldly spread opinion that no one's ever heard before.
-Star Trek

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeez, you scared me for a second! At first I was thinking, "No! Don't go!" But I look forward to seeing what your new blog will hold!