Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, August 22, 2011

Ice Cream Post!

Hey guys,
I am currently digesting a bowl of rainbow sherbet blue bell ice cream and it is soooo good! Fav. type of ice cream/dessert. Anyway, I also have two new favorite dialogues...

Shawn Spencer: You didn't give racquetball a fair shake, did you?
Mary: I will not wear short pants, Shawn.

Mary: [holds up Yang's book] I'm assuming you've read this?
Shawn: Are you kidding? We're in it. If I'm not mistaken, and I am paraphrasing here, I am introduced on page eleven as a "thick-tufted boy genius who ice skates through life on polished blades of snarky eloquence."
Mary: That is an exact quote, Shawn.
Gus: Do you remember what I was described as?
Mary: "Laughing on the outside, crying on the inside, the fastidious wrinkle in the brow of Psych."
Shawn: True, but she also said that you had "skin of pure cocoa velvetiness."
Gus: She also said she would like to use that skin to make children's dolls

Amazing huh?YOu really gotta see the episode, Yin presents, of Psych.
Mom coming, gtg, see ya!
-Jayzk

No comments: