Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Entertaining Night.

Hey guys,
I just had a wonderful evening. THE GIRLS WERE GONE!!! As a bonus, me and my mom went to Wal-mart, A&W, and putt-putt golfing. It was so much fun. I spent eighteen turns just trying to get the golf ball to hit the black curve, then another four turns getting it in the hole. I hit two balls into the water and lost another at the windmill. We went to the Adventure Golf. Ooh, I also hit the "Dumb dumb, gum gum" figure in the head and made a dent, made a striking hit into the perimeter fence, and almost whacked someone in the back of the head two putts away from us. :) No hole-in-one's though. Sad. :) Anywho, for my birthday, a neighbor gave me golfing tickets for the family, but me and my mom played two games by ourselves. :) AND I didn't have to share my gift with my sis****. "Oh, Happy Day, Happy Day!"
Anyway, I contacted eBay today to get an order straight, and they had good hold music. (Pause) Repeat, good hold music! Do you guys know how rare it is to get that?!?!?!?!?! Even my friend Yoski has a terrible ringtone music hold thingy. (Hope she doesn't read this, but just in case, *Hint, Hint*)
(Quote from Veggie Tales) "So that's all for today folks, but remember, God made you special..and he loves you very much. Bye!"
So ya, see ya guys!
-Jayzzz

2 comments:

Yoski said...

I'M SORRY!!!! I CAN'T CHANGE IT AND I DIDN'T SET IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!! T_T

Yoski said...

darn face >:/ crying doesn't work