Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sucky Lawn Mower

Hey peeps,
I officially have the suckiest lawn mower on the plane! AND i found out that I cannot read a clock for the life of me. Interesting day huh? SO, after spending a half hour to forty-five minutes mowing the alleyway adjacent to our house, I came back in and read the clock, 1:44 pm. I started at 2:15! I was almost sure of it. Anyway, our lawn mower kept stopping all the time. I can't blame it though I guess, some of the weeds were up to my chest!
So for the first time in a long while, I encountered a sense on ataraxy.  I could understand why some of my friends are blatherskites. I discovered that I lack axiopisty and am carnaptious. But whether or not I am sane is quisquous. :) I won't use xenoglossia, so don't worry. These are all English.
Anyway, my sis**** love to wherrit and I am continually ordering them to stop their querimony. It gets very tiring. Even now I need to go see what the problem is.
So until next time, don't study dontopedalogy or vexillology and NEVER suggillate any animal!
See ya! :)
-Jayzk