Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hunt For The Red October

Hey everyone,
I got a chance to watch my favorite movie of all time tonight. My sis**** hate it, so I NEVER get to see it. "Hunt for the Red October" is sooooo fascinating! By far the best movie I've ever seen. Anyway, I have been looking for the song from it for years now and I've finally found it! It's called "Basil Poledouris." The link is below to the Youtube video of it. Please Please watch the WHOLE thing before commenting that its bad because I know that many people don't like this kind of music. I LOVE Russian though and its my secret passion to learn the language. I am already trying to memorize the song. Best of all, I am going to request it as a song to our choir teacher (Story) next year! :) Oh wouldn't that be amazing! Anyway I really hope you guys enjoy it, it caught my attention and I have been addicted to it ever since.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWdut__6xhM&feature=player_detailpage#t=283s

Anyway, here's the choir teacher story....
Choir is my favorite class in school and the only thing I look forward to. This year, I have been informed that not only are we losing our best singer, Ari, (<Edit: Aryn :) OK>) but our best choir teacher EVER! is leaving. ;( I shed a tear when I heard, then told it to Yoski and Ari, who were both EXTREMELY good friends with Ms. Cynthia (can't say last name) It was a blow, and I wanted to quit choir, but my mother forced me to continue.
I gtg work on my homework, thats due two days from now!!! YIKES!!!!!!
See ya'll,
-Jayzk

1 comment:

Arieverafter said...

How i will miss Ms. Cynthia ): and who knows about me going to choir at all ): oh, random note: please refer to me as aryn now! or add the e in ariE (: haha thanks for listening to my pet peeves (;

luh:
Aryn or Arie