Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, August 15, 2011

Guess What!!! :D

Best thing ever! I grew taller!! :D Today at the first day of school, I towered over some of my friends. For years I have been at the same stupid height, but I have now grown like 6 inches over the summer. It's exhilarating!. So yeah, I just thought I'd tell you guys because I am really really excited. My mom is 5"9' and Albert is 6"4' so I'm going to get a lot taller. I hope I max out at 6"2'. Anyway, see ya guys!
- (A very happy) Jayzk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how tall are you now????? I'm 5"3. The last time we visited you guys I was taller. *Smiles smugly* :) :) :D LOL.

-YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE: The cousin who is possibly still taller than you. :)