Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Idea from "Mary, Plain and Tall"

Hey everyone,
And hey Mary, I hope you don't mind me taking this idea from you, but I thought it was good. This post is just a reminder to everyone that, if you really like this blog, please follow it. There is not a greater feeling when you see that someone else has found your blog and liked it enough to join. My goal for right now is to get over ten followers, besides myself. SO just saying that I would really love it if you who check up on this once in a while, would make yourself known, even if you follow privately.
Also, I went to the pool again today and taught myself how to do a backwards dive. Yes Yoski, aren't you proud of me? :)
(Story: So, at Yoski's house, she tried to teach me a dive in her pool [That's in her basement!] and I failed diving 101. Instead of diving, I pretty much did a belly flop. Which since I don't have a belly, it was more of a chest flop another joke with Yoski. It was hilarious! :P End of Story)
Also, I added a bunch more gadgets so scroll through the side to see the fun-nes.
Anyway, there may be more posts today, but I can't promise anything. See ya's!
-Jayski

2 comments:

Yoski said...

FISH! O.O FiSh! :O OHMYGOD! O.O FISH! :D .....OhMyGoDFISH!!!

Mary said...

x-)