Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Saturday, August 27, 2011

EPIC!!! Random Instrument Battle

These two YouTube musician phenomenons battle it out to see whose the best selecting random songs combine with random instruments to play a move. Go to this you tube video URL to see their battle. Watch the entire video on all of them for the instructions to get to the others answer video. A red box will pop up at the end with the link to watch the next move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL2sffgYXwY&feature=relmfu

Isn't this raging war the most epic thing EVER?! Jake, Kurt, and Sam Tsui are all friends who just make random videos. AND THEIR AMAZING!My favorite out of these is Telephone on Glockenspiel. Tell me what your favorite is. :) Enjoy!
-Jayzk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude. That was truly amazing. I've been super into recorder since we're takin' classes at my homeschool group. It's pretty "spatula". I'm really impressed. I love how he comments that hitting things with a recorder counts. :D I've considered using the recorder as a weapon..... :P Nah, jk, I'd get kicked outta class. LOL.

-Hannah D.