Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Gadget

Hey guys,
I'm psyched about my new gadget! Located just under the fish, is a new note with links to all the Kitty Posts and their "cuteness ratings." This is a new idea I have come up with so that YOU GUYS can vote and give the Kitty posts your own personal rating. The range is 1 through 5, 5 being the best and 1 being the worst. Lets give it a try eh? SO EVERYONE...

Each time you see a new Kitty Post, please, please, comment and give them a rating. Thank you!

Oh, and just for kicks I found this video that, from what I gather, is a group of high schoolers attempting to replicate a live TV news room with weather, reporters, camera men, and two announcers. I found it to be hilarious!
Anyway, see ya guys!
-Jayzki-nes

No comments: