Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, August 12, 2011

Fishing Trip #4

Hey guys,
Went fishing again today and had a real blast. For five hours I sat around throwing rocks into the water while waiting for a fish. Great huh? Anyway, we didn't catch a thing but I had fun; falling asleep, staring at clouds, imagining barbecues, and skipping rocks. One thing that was amazing was that I hit a bird! Seriously! I cast my line just as a bird flew by looking for prey and hit it! IT went, "SQUAKKKK!!!" Me and Mr. Mark had a good laugh afterwards and my mom almost DIED when I told her about it. If only I had got a vid. THAT would be Americas funniest home video. Even thought I don't have a TV, that is one of the best shows ever! So there it is, short and sweet. See ya's!
-Jayzki

No comments: