Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Freshman!

Hey everybody,
I am on the verge of an intimidating adventure. In two weeks I will be going into high school. EEK! My projects due on the first day are coming well and what I mean when I say that is, AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I am just taking a break from working on them to write this. If any of you guys have suggestions on how to survive freshman year, please say so in the comments.
And the weirdest thing has been happening. I don't know why, but I cannot seem to fall asleep lately. It's so annoying. I toss, then turn, then rearrange the sheets, then get up and quiet my fan, then turn around some more, then I'm too hot, then I take the sheets off, then it's still hot, then I open my window and turn the fan on again... Then it repeats. I get to bed at like three in the morning.
It''s frustrating and awful and to worsen things, somethings happening with my arm. I get a line of hard hills under my skin that are red. Then they change to white. Later I check on it and they have started bleeding. So right now it looks like I have multiple slash marks across my upper left arm. 
 Anyway, I got to get back to work. See y'all
-Jaysk

No comments: