Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cookie Chucking!

Hey guys,
If you've ever heard of the sport of cookie chucking, I would be surprised. Today, on me and my mom's way home from Seven-Eleven, we spotted some deer in the front yard of a house up the street. We proceeded to rush home and grab a bag of Famous Amos cookies. When we got back I started throwing the cookies at the deer to get them to eat them. (All deer LOVE chocolate chip cookies) Anyway, I've had two realizations today...
1. Anna Sophia Robb did not actually lose her arm in "Soul Surfer."
2. I can throw a baseball across a field, but I can't toss cookies to deer 10 feet in front of me.
3. My cat has just digested a portion of my homework!!!
(Wait, there's only suppose to be two. LOL)

Anyway, we ended up wasting a whole bag of cookies. But I had a blast! :) I can just imagine the people owning the house coming outside. "Oh My Gosh! WHy in the world are their cookies all over my lawn!?" HA HA HA HA HA!!! Oh, isn't that amazing? Hmm. (You nod in agreement)  So there, my daily download of some random/funny/boring/non-amusing news. Bye!
-Jayzki

No comments: