Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Qwiky Post.

Ok people.
I feel so happy because right now I am on good terms with my school superintendent. I spent most of my morning and afternoon helping his daughter move for college. Note to self: Add "Moving" as one of my favorite things. I have moved 9 times in 11 years to 4 different states. (Impressive no?) And it's absolutely wonderful! Anyway, I am trying to see if I can separately archive my kitty posts so they are easier to go through, any suggestions?
More stuff that I learned about basketball...
1. David Lee used to play for the Knicks, but now plays for the Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James is the current MVP, he plays for the Miami Heat, and James is his last name
3. Dwane Wade plays for some team in Florida along with Chris Bosh
4. James B. Nazman started the NBA from shooting a soccer ball into a basket.
5. The Golden State Warriors had their last championship in 97.
6. Michael Jordan retired in 1898? and is the best NBA player ever.

SO until next time, don't throw a CD in the microwave, always cook your marshmallows over a gas stove burner, and NEVER get hit with a water balloon filled with purple ink! (It stains BAAD)
See ya's!
-Jayz

No comments: