Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, August 1, 2011

Let's Talk Beiber

Hey Guys,
Yeah, you knew this talk was coming. I know this comment might make me lose a follower or two, but I need to address this issue that I find rampant.
Please answer in the comments your whole point of view to all of these subjects. To the ones I really think are thought out and heart felt, I will post them in a separate post. First of all...

1. Who is Justin Beiber to you?
I feel, reading his history and such, that Justin Beiber was once just a regular kid kind of like me (not saying this for any "other" reason), not rich, having a single mom. But throughout his rising career, his fame, and his placement in today's celebrities, he has lost his way. I don't think that he understands anymore that its not about the friends or the money or the clothes or the house. Personally, I look up to him voice wise, as an amateur singer myself. He has a phenomenal falsetto. But yeah, he has just forgotten who he really is and is more focused on what the media thinks of him.

2. Do you agree with him dating Selena Gomez?
I do not have any problem with him dating a girl two years older than he is. I do think it is a bit awkward, but not something to get irrational about. I do however, hope that they get married before they have a kid if it comes to that. Because many celebrities these days carelessly cast away the marriage-before-baby rule, setting a horrible example for the rest of the world listening in.

3. What is the worlds (or your) problem with him?!
Why are so many people venomously against this celebrity teenager? The whole gay thing was just invented because some people just want to stir up trouble. I am a guy, yes, I am NOT gay, but I don't see the trouble with enjoying Justin Beiber's music without causing an uproar. And why are so many girls in love with him? They are just irrational, he's got a girlfriend. They just like him either in a puppy love way, or to fit in with their friends. (Since everyone has to do that these days)

So please insert you questions and arguments, but for the time being, I think this is an OK first celebrity discussion on the blog so far. Thank you for reading my arguments and please please post some of your own. See ya followers and onlookers!
-Jalapandro

3 comments:

Yoski said...

Oh Alex... :P
1. The Beibs has an incredible voice. But his music kinda sucks. :|
2. Selena Gomez is the one sane person left from Disney Channel! Maybe if she dates him, she'll leave and have her own life! :D If you ask me, 2 years older is fine...
3. Hes a great singer and his music appeals to many people, but he get paid to cut his friggan hair once a month!! >.> Way too much fame for "Baybeh! Baybeh! Baybeh! OOH!!" I coulda written that. But personally I find no appeal in his music except as a way to irritate people who listen to the same stuff as me :P

AND ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? AMATEUEUERREREE SINGER!? GIMME A BREAK!! YOURE AMAZING!! -.-

Jalapandro said...

I never said Beiber was an amateur singer. Thank you for your comments Jenn. :) I'll collect more and the paste them. See ya at registration!
-Jalapandro

Anonymous said...

1. Um, Alex? "He ONCE was a regular kid"? He STILL IS. Just with a busier life. :)

2. It's fine I suppose. I seriously think that she needs a BETTER (emphasized!) boyfriend though. Why:

3. He's a brat. He's crashed Selena's concert and worse, someone's wedding. I suppose they didn't mind, but it outrages me that he would do that when that's THEIR day; all about THEM. And that was SELENA'S concert. Not his! He has a very great voice, and I respect him for it. But to steal the show when that day was meant for someone else? Sigh. He's just a little bratty is all.