Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, May 18, 2012

Welcome Rebecca!

Hey everyone, say hi to Rebecca. :) Well Rebecca, thank you so much for joining the little but growing community here on Random-nes Personified. :P Yeah, scratch that about growing, maybe my one person every 5 months but that's it. LOL Anyway, I just wanted to officially welcome you and say "Hi!". I hope I can entertain you while you read my posts. :) So....yeah....I want everyone to at least check out Reb's blog, can I call you Reb? Just let me know if you don't like your nickname that I just haphazardly and extemporaneously made up five seconds ago. :) Oh yeah, er.....blog link is below. So...welcome! :)

http://my-photosynthesis.blogspot.com/

And I have to say that she's got the cutest cat...(s) ever!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why thank you! I feel very welcome indeed! And usually people call me Becca, but you can call me whatever you want...
Oh, and I agree my kitty is extremely cute if I do say so myself! :)