Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Thursday, May 31, 2012

"Daddy's Day"

I encourage you to read the entire poem if you could. This touched me in ways I did not quite think possible. And I hope that it will do the same to you...



Please only read this once you've read the poem....
This is such a great reminder to all of us, not to judge based on a glimpse or a partial, but to try to look at the whole situation before assuming. I'm going to try to do that, I know I'll probably not make it. It's very hard to see something and not make conclusions in our head. But I'll try to see the whole situation and not be judgmental. Because you never know what extenuating circumstances might be behind something...just like the girl who came to "Daddy's Day" to share the story of how her dad died saving people when the twin towers fell...

No comments: