Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

School Year Wrap Up

Do you ever get the feeling that you've missed your childhood? That you've been so focused on the here and now and what's ahead, that you've completely forgotten the past year or so. Well I just had that feeling as I turned in my final Honor English 9 project. So many years (it seems to me) have passed by....almost completely forgotten. Little snippets hat I see during the day. Chris and Luke joking about dwarfism in English class, Griffin yelling "Wet Crunch!" in health, Sharing a hug with Bopha in the hallways, Michelle stealing my muffin during break, racing against Geometry timing with Bailey and J*******, writing a full page in Jenny's yearbook, their all gone. They were just for a moment, but the moment that I wrote that last sentence is now...History. What happens to those moments? What happens to the good times we've had? They're not recorded anywhere, they're not all video taped, and the only thing we have for most of our past life is some constantly fading memories half of our teen population just wipes out with meth anyway... Life sucks, why do I feel so nostalgic all the time? People I'm never going to see again, friends I've left behind, email messages unreturned....wow, d I sound depressed or what? :) Sigh* I don't know, it just seems like time flies and slips through our fingers every day. Unless we clench our hands and hold onto memories, they're lost, likely forever.

No comments: