Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Graduation

Wow, scary stuff, almost as scary as the wrath of God and.....no, strike that, not even close. Maybe the tabasco sauce "Wrath of God." But anyway, I went to the class of 2012 graduation to see all of my senior friends leave. My mom wont even let me get a Facebook to talk to them at college. :( Sigh. Isn't that sad? Being left behind as most of your friends leave for a beginning of another life? Huh....weird. Just a weird feeling in general.

Anyway, I am going to be gone for two days to watch my Grandma's house while she's away. Fun! She's got a huge house, but doesn't allow you to do anything, like ride down the fluffy stairs in a sleeping bag, or use crushed ice, but now we can do all those things....Yippee! Anyway, I wont have access to a computer, so don't expect any posts. :) Bye!

No comments: