Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Caddie Training Day 6

The other training days weren't very exciting at all. Except on one day I found a golf ball and they told me I could keep it. :) Anyway, today I found another one and I'm officially making a golfball collection exclusively for ones found on the golf course while caddying. Cool right? Anyway, I need a goal. Does anyone have an idea? I was thinking 100 golf balls by the end of the summer, but I just don't know. I think I'll stick with a hundred and IF I reach it....I'll bump the number up more. So yeah, today caddying was pretty good, really tiring, but good. We played a scramble loop which means that the game goes about 5 times faster. So in our two hours training session, instead of getting through 6 or 7 holes, we got through like 11 holes. WOW do my legs hurt! :) Anyway, here is my complete collection picture so far.....Matt, don't be jealous because I have two and you have none....someday you'll hit puberty. XD Sorry, bad joke! :P

No comments: