Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, May 13, 2012

VBS

So, Vacation Bible School Time is coming around again at my church. I have to say, going from 5th grade participant to "Annual VBS Video Actor" and Group Leader has been lotsa fun. There's been a lot of great VBS's since then and I find great pleasure in helping with them. Last night I volunteered as a teacher assistant to fill in for someone....yeah, I love little kids....on a regular weekly basis. I don't know if I could say calm for two weeks every day with them. :) Yeah, their kids. So yeah, this year I acted in the movie as a supervillian against salvation....its a great lesson in a fun form of superheroes and stuff. Hey...speaking f which, has anyone seen "The Avengers"? I haven't but want to. Is it good?

No comments: