Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rooms

AWWWHH! I just finished an incredible book called Rooms, by James Rubart. Its comparable to a Ted Dekker book...I guess, but with way more of the light side and spirituality and God's eternal love and taking responsibility for your choices. In the book, a young man named Micah faces his past and turns his life around. His supporters against his demon haunting spirit are Rick, who actually turns out to be ------, and Sarah, the love of his life. His Great Uncle, Archie, whom he's never met, built him a house that both changes him and changes around him. Turns out, Micah lost six years of his memory thinking he worked at a software company which actually never happens. But the other people remember. Its just a great book. Well written, motivating, thought provoking, one of the best books I've ever read....I was engrossed in it for six straight hours. :) I highly recommend this to anyone no matter if they are trying to enhance their relationship with God, or just want a good read.

No comments: