Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, May 18, 2012

Gutters

So I just finished cleaning out a neighbors gutter, and man do I wish I hadn't worn those pants. I got sap EVERYWHERE from climbing around on that roof. Man! Those were my fav carpenter pants! Yeah, but I got paid twenty bucks for it. :) The sad thing is that my sisters will be babysitting this summer while I caddy. Now they make as much or more than I do for looking after the AMAZING little kids in our neighborhood....easy as fricking pie! While I have to walk four miles for five hours with a 50-60 pound golf bag on my bag trying to keep up with my golf, clean the ball, attend the flag, and keep track of where each ball goes to make MY money. I mean, I know that this is going to look great on applications and it has better outcomes in the future, but right now I'm more than a little pissed. While I was cleaning the gutters (WOW NASTY btw) my sister went to help a garage saledown the street and got PAID for sitting there taking peoples money!! UGH! Yeah, ok, that was venting...sry there.

No comments: