Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Neighbor Suicide Threat

OK, so I walk home from school, and right next to my house I see this boy trying to catch a loose dog with a collar. I try to help, but this police car shows up and the officer asks the kid if it was his dog. I say that I think it's from the house next door. So as me and the boy catch it, another police car pulls up and another cop steps out. They both approach the house while I (the kid left) walked behind them with the dog. Anyway, they start grilling the guys inside about harboring a wanted fugitive. Pretty soon another three police cars arrive. It was pretty fantastic. :P Then I offered to keep the dog tied up at our house and they agreed, so I did. Then I got on our roof and they had me keep a lookout for anyone trying to escape through the backyard and stuff. Now you can imagine all of the ideas flying through my head. Guns, shooting back, court, witness, me having to give a testimony, getting shot at, blah blah blah. The fantasies of a fourteen year old kid. Not what happened. The cop covering the back was really nice and told me all about it. Apparently, this was their 62nd visit to the residence for numerous different things. This time, was a girl who was committing suicide. Anyway, back on the roof, I relayed some things for them and then the fire trucks and ambulance came. They took the body out, she was still alive, but barely, and rushed her to the hospital. The neighbors are now facing time for harboring a fugitive. Yep. It was pretty cool in all, and afterwards, that the officers thank me for my help. Me! AHHHH!! :) OK, anyway, it was amazingly cool....I love seeing dead people....why is that? She wasn't dead of course, but whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...is that scary or what!? Glad you could help, and I hope she's ok... :/