Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tattoos

OK, yes, I know....tattos are "bad". But even though, I am going to get one when I'm older. I found the perfect design too. (Below) Anyway, as soon as I'm eighteen, I am finding a place that will do that for me....probably on my leg, twisted around it, or something cool, but not in a totally obvious place. :) So do any of you plan one experimenting with a tat when your older? If so, tell me about it. :) I'm not doing it for rebellion, rather as a test, like, just to see what its like. :P


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm too scared to 'experiment' because if it doesn't work out...I'm stuck with it!

However, I have an uncle who had a tattoo removed, and he said it was the most pain he's ever been in. I don't think I could handle that!

I mean, come on. I about passed out when I got my ears pierced!

Jalapandro said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!