Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Skin

OK, so a while ago I read the book by Ted Dekker called Skin. Sorry I forget to write posts for most of my books lately. Wow, I need to do that, I've read like two dozen in the past three weeks. Hmm. Anyway, this is superbly written in the creepy, captivating, confusing, crazy, and catastrophic style of Mr. Dekker. Anyway, the characters were well described and brought into the story. The surprising twists, turns, and loopholes these characters experience challenged even my mind to think the impossible and to try to predict the outcome. It did, however, contain the creepy, horror, satanic, sadistic, murderer with his own, individual game plan that he forces upon his subjects. At the end, when it reveals what is all going on and everything, I had a blank-out for about ten minutes just sitting there trying to think it through, but tht might just be a sign of ow much books affect me. :) Anyway, I do recommend this to a chosen few who I think can handle this sort of mind-changing book. And remember, if you don't like scary killings and entangled, twisted, mind-boggling plots, don't read this!

No comments: