Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, January 13, 2012

Wedding!

So I've been invited to the wedding of Matt and I's friend, Naomi, but we just called her Gnomi sometimes pronouncing the G. She's the one that had the hypothetical goldfish though (The last post of 2011). So yeah, the thing is, I have to learn how to swing dance and line dance before April 28th. And I have to gain the endurance and stamina to dance these for about six straight hours, as they do in rural Buena Vista. LOL. This is also going to be the first wedding I've ever been to. So yeah, I'll have a new kitty post up tomorrow.
-Jayzk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Depending on how long the wedding is, it's pretty fun! I love the receptions. :) And I don't know much about line dancing, but swing dancing is definitely not my fav. :S The kind I've experienced involves a lot of touching. >.< I do square-dancing. :P btw, I don't know how long it's been since you've checked your email, but I sent you the pics from my Grandpa's farm like two months ago. So yeah. Thought I'd let you know. ;) -Mistkit

Jalapandro said...

Yeah Misty, I got the email a couple of months ago, did I not send you back a return email? Sorry. :>