Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

At the Strike of Twelve (Part 1)

So at about midnight last night I got heartburn after reading a book, Giver of Roses, for an elongated period of time. Well, It was a very painful attack, so I snuck into my mom's pitch black room and went over to her dresser where she normally kept half tums (medicine) for in the middle of the night. Well, I couldn't find any in the regular spot, so I felt around on the dresser and found a half a tums next to her jewelry box. Relieved that I had got a tums (for my heartburn was pretty painful and escalating), and doubly relieved that I hadn't woken up mother when I dropped something behind the dresser, I quickly went back to my room and fell asleep with half a tums in my mouth....or so I thought.....
-Jayzk

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering the past posts of your blog so far, I am not sure that I should ask this, be afraid people lol. So what happened afterward?

Jalapandro said...

Wow, that was fast. I'll post the rest in a sec. Btw, who is this?
-Jayzk

Anonymous said...

yea, i was browsing your blog and it suddenly had a new post. its Ryan.

Jalapandro said...

Hey man, glad you could stop by my humble abode. I need to talk to you about the copode fopor yopour topelephopone. Lang-Speak. TTYL.
-Jayzk