Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thinking....and More Thinking

This is some little tidbit of life that I have seriously only now come to realize. I think if I had realized this before, then I wouldn't have gotten so attached to my things. And if I hadn't gotten so attaced to my stuff, I wouldn't have been in for such an ugly surprise when it was taken away. Here's my revelation.....

"Everything you own that is materialistic that your parents have either paid for or stored, is only there for the purpose of your superiors taking it away as a punishment for a wrongdoing."

I know that sounds depressing and all, but if you think about it, isn't it rather true? If you have anything contradicting that please tell me. I am kind of confused on this, but that''s the best I could make out of it.
-Jayzk

No comments: