Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

At the Stroke of Twelve (Part 2)

Read the post titled "At the Stroke of Twelve (Part 1) FIRST!!
  
Where was I? Oh, yes, the sequel...We're on our way to a trilogy! So its now the next night, and I was telling my mom about frequent heartburn and that I might need a bottle of tums and also added how I snuck into her room to get one last night. Well, she stood there puzzled for a second, looked at me with the strangest expression, and informed me solemnly that she ran out of tums two days ago.... I was speechless..... Then we both burst into complete hysteria, laughing our heads off. And in the mixture of my loud, hee-haw's I managed to get out the words, "Well, I ate something!" LOLz

Well, I hope this has made you laugh and maybe even taught you a lesson, always be sure of what your eating before you swallow. The only case in which this rule does not apply, is ifyour in Mexico. You might just starve yourself if you know what your eating beforehand. :)
-Jayzk

Comment if this made you laugh!

No comments: