Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ice Balls

Stop Thinking Dirty Thoughts!! Don't Judge A Post By It's Title!! :) LOL


Anyway, Here are some pictures of a certain specimen of ice figures that we (Matt and I) dug up under some ice that covered a flowing river in Buena Vista. I think they were formed by water carving them out, but they're beautiful anyway. These are the best pictures I got though wit my phones limited camera. Oh, and I fell throught the ice while up their....soaked my shoe. HAHA. Actually, both shoes. Oh, back on track.....pictures....


What did I tell you? Ice Baubles. :)

And, some attached to a chunk of ice...

And even more....

Beautiful Right? Well, thanks for looking!
-Jayzk

No comments: