Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, January 9, 2012

Moonset

I saw one of the most beautiful, inspiring, and day-starting sights this morning as I walked to school. Moonset. No not moonrise or sunset, but moonset. Now this is not a word you probably use in your daily vocabulary, but considering there in Sunrise, Sunset, and Moonrise....why can't there be a moonset? Either way, I live next to the Rocky Mountains, and seeing that beautiful full moon slowly, inch by inch disappear behind those tall peaks was just a magnificent sight to behold. I don't know why, but it began my day right, especially after my moms yummilicious, once-a-month cinnamon rolls. I had, for once, a pretty decent day at school, and I owe it to that moonset. Just one of God's little wonders to inflame joy.

No comments: