Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sunrise to Sunset

You know, I believe I have figured out an entirely new mathematical, complex formula that all people should avoid using unless they want to get a whole lot less sleep. Here's my ingenious new equation to warn you what I am doing now....

Hour Early Class + School + Drama = Sunrise to Sunset In School

Pretty much, I figured out that I head out my front door at 6:40 into the 20 degree weather every morning to go to school, pitch black with not even the slightest hint of sunlight, and arrive back home at about 5:30 after drama practice when the entire day has passed and the sun has already just set. Fun right? I give over my entire sun time in my day to education and a desperate drama club. Are any of you in the same position? Doesn't it suck?! Well, that's all for today, but I wonder if I'm the only kid doing this. It's really depressing to say the least.
-Jayzk

No comments: