Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, January 9, 2012

Perfect Root Beer Float

So, Yes, As you can see, I have been destroying the kitchen......again. Which is not exactly true because I always keep the kitchen perfectly neat when I'm in it. Anyway, instead of a perfect cup of hot chocolate, I now have a perfect Root Beer Float. Here's my recipe for a guaranteed yummilicious cup of your favorite cold drink. (It might not be your favorite....but it will be) First, get a large glass, you will probably want the largest you can. Fill 3/4 or more full of a can of root beer (or more depending on the size of your cup). Now get out your Blue Bell Vanilla Ice Cream, you might want to use blue bell because of the extra flavor and a certain ingredient or something needed later (or whatever). Push large scoops into the already full cup with a handy-dandy spoon, or spork, sporks are better. This process of overflowing the cup ensures that you will get the full fun experience of slurping the excess bubbles and root beer as it nears the top. Now comes the vital step. Leave it on your kitchen counter for 2-3 minutes. This makes sure that some of the ice cream will deliciously melt into the root beer (a crucial step for flavor) while the rest will be yummified/cocooned in a layer of rootbeer extract making it frizzled. And there you go, a perfect Root Beer Float. For added flavor, and me being an expert cook (whatever) expirimentalist (that's true), I suggest adding a pinch or two of cinnamon,or a layer of Hershey's bottled chocolate, or mixing in some whipped cream, or adding milk, or spreading sprinkles for color, or even some coffee flavoring. The only thing I don't suggest is both cinnamon and chocolate or cinnamon and coffee, I didn't enjoy it so much. Happy Expirimenting! And please share with me any ingredients you added to create aa better Glass of Root Beer

No comments: