Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, January 16, 2012

Tim Tebow

So last night I learned about a guy, football player, named Tim Tebow. Apparently he's really famous but I just heard about him. Shows how much of a rock I live under. :) Anyway, I watched my first football game on television last night, it was the Denver Broncos against the Boston....something. On TV they called it Timmy vs. Tommy, for Tom Brady...funny right? Anyway, I don't know if any of you have heard about this, but a group of real-life, satanic witches gathered together in Boston the night of the game, and cast hexes upon Tim Tebow for his Christianity. Now since the Broncos lost the game, many are now believing in the powerful witches. Now I really cannot see why God allowed that one to happen, but I'm sure he has a plan. Tebow is gaining fame throughout the world to the point where the most looked up phrase on the internet has become "John 3:16." Either way, please keep Tebow in your prayers (even if your NFL team is a rival), because he is gaining the attention of the world with his faith in the Lord, especially the attention of the devil and his cronies.
-Jayzk

PS: I finally got a KP up.

No comments: