Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome Mary!

Hi Mary, 
Finally I know someone who seems to love rain as much as I do. Rain Rain Rain Rain! LOL. Rain! :) Actually, it is raining where I am right now and that makes me HAPPY!
Anyway, Thank you very much for joining my little, random blog I have here. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email. If you could only imagine how exciting this is to have more people looking at my blog and liking it. This is so cool!
So, business, my picture page was a total FAIL, and my video page didn't do so hot. Picture page is leaving for now, but I think I'll keep the video page a while longer.
Other news, I found out that one of the biggest weirdo at my school is not coming back next year! Yea!! (No Arieverafter, I wasn't referring to Michael) LOL
Anyway, welcome to the little family of randoms! :)
TTYL,
-Jalapandro

1 comment:

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.