Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Project, Basketball, and Party!

Hey Peeps,
So today, we erected a basketball hoop and me and a friend from down the street played for a while. Actually he just taught me stuff. Here's the list of things I learned...
1. What a layup is.
2. The style of some guys named Lee Bron, David Lee, and another guy.
3. The California has four basketball teams and Texas has three.
4. How to do a layup.
5. How to do a reverse layup.
6. How to shoot with one hand while the other hand is guiding the ball.
7. How to do two types of dodges...

So you get the idea, I am really really new to this. :) So also, before that, we had a done-with-chemo party for another one of our neighbors who has been fighting cancer for six months. So you know how they have fruit arrangements with fruit like kabobs sticking out of a basket? Well, my mom thought we could make one with candy for the cancer patient, Ms. Sue. It didn't turn out quite like we had hoped, but we had a blast putting it together! LOL. Pictures are coming! Maybe tomorrow if possible. We have some technical difficulties.
Anyway, today we went to a new church, Springs Church, and it was OK, I guess. I'm not really sure where I stand. I mean, they have no high school ministry, and their pastor, whose been preaching for 40 years, looks so unnatural and doesn't understand some deep things in the Bible that even I get! Sigh, I did see a fellow classmate there though.
OK, so I have a reading journal to do on the book, Bruchko. I am glad to report that I am halfway finished! Yea!*And the crowd cheers* (Not really)
Also, my blog is moving on to another month with, what I think, is an impressive number of posts. August Fourth will have a special post for my one-month anniversary. I also need to congratulate Yoski for FINALLY starting to post again.
I need to work some more on my project because from ten to midnight is my only peace and quiet time.
See ya!
-Jalapandro

2 comments:

Yoski said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! *wheeze* AHAHAHA!!! *rofldeath* It's LeBron JAmes...XP and thank you, I'm thinking about starting some kind of daily thing :) [totally open to suggestions >.> {I came up with a daily injury report :P}]

Jalapandro said...

I like daily injury report! :) Since that would come to you so easily. Falling off roof, running into tree, jumping off swing into tree... So much! :P It's LeBron? Cool, I've always wanted only one name! and whose James? See ya!
-Jalapandro