Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, July 25, 2011

Rain! Suite Rain!

Hey everybody whose not reading this post (LOL),
It's a rainin'! Yea! I am so happy, but my dog Buddy is scared to death. Weird. Lightning and thunder are the ONLY things he's scared of. Just enough time to write this post before I go out to play in it. :) Funny thing is, I was brought up by a paranoid father, (Story, but not for a blog) who is in New York right now, that forced me to be terrified of lightning and storms because of hydroelectrocution. (Electrocution in water) By the time I was like five I was listing that word to other people in my excuses to be afraid of thunderstorms. Pretty harsh huh? Anyway, when my parents split 7 years ago, I conquered that fear and now thunderstorms have become one of my favorite things! (Sound of Music!) Life can be so ironic. :)
Anyway, a long long long time ago I received a big blue bin FULL of legos, one of my other most favorite things! All these years I have kept them until I found out that every single piece in that huge bin belonged to about fifteen old and extremely rare sets. Unfortunately, many pieces have been lost, but I am currently working on buying replacements and such. I am working on set 4990 Rock Raiders HQ, and I have already ordered most of the necessary, absent pieces. FUN! I hope to sell some on eBay.
Well, I gtg and play before the rain dies down. See ya!
-Jalapandro

No comments: