Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's Like, Eleven.

Hey guys,
This is an extremely tired Jalapandro writing to you on.....the date above the post at about 11:00 when I didn't get much sleep last night. (YAWN) Anyway, what do you guys think about me writing a post once or twice a week with a digitally remastered picture and a bible verse that goes with it? (Takes glasses off and rubs eyes) I tink it vuud bea cule. My mom doesn't know I'm up right now and my computer is making a c**p load of noise, so I need to shut it down. (SIGH) Anyway, just thought I'd pass along the idea before I forget it. (Blinks eyes to keep open) See ya!
-Jalapandro

2 comments:

Arieverafter said...

oh little brother.. i do love how you stardout crap (X that just makes my day!
..arieverafter

Jalapandro said...

I'm glad your enjoying yourself with my language sis. :)
-Jalapandro