Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fireworks!

Hey everyone, Jalapandro here,
This is my first post ever so hang with me here. I did absolutely nothing today!!!! Aren't ya proud? Probably not. :( But that's OK. Actually, I lied, I swam for about an hour at Microtel inn and sweets (or something like that).
So, this morning I woke up with a start, and jumped out of bed........right into a wall. This morning has also alerted me to the fact that I cannot balance a glass of juice on top of a box that I am carrying down steps. Very educational start to my day huh?
Anyway, the highlight of my day is yet to come. I am going over to a friends house to watch the Fireworks from the Sky Sox stadium (Which is magnificent if your drinking pop and eating junkfood I might add ) :P
So really, this is going to be a short first post.
I'll wrap it up for now with this,
Don't get hit by a car, love all cats, be kind to your feathered friends...and DONT let your little sibling in the cookie jar.
LOL Talk to y'all later.
-Jalapandro

No comments: