Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fishing Trip #3

Hey guys,
I skipped a trip because #2 was really boring and stupid and a waste of time because we caught nothing. It was at North Catamount where you could only use lures because there were as many fish. Not fun.
Anyway, Mr. Mark picked me up at 7:00 am...after I only got 6 hours of sleep. But I put on a good face for him and we went to the same reservoir, South Catamount. Anyway, the first half hour we didn't catch anything and I was really bored. (Had TONS of time to take pics though :) Then Mr. Mark caught the first fish and we went from there ending up with 9. I had six and he had three. we brought only eight home, because that was the limit, and were gonna have them for dinner. YUM! I LOVE SEAFOOD! Even though we got a bunch of cuts and stabs from the fish hooks, we had a blast. Oh, and for fun, we washed our hands with germ-x once we got in the car. It hurt like Crazy! ;P Anyway, see ya guys later!
-Jalapandro

PS: I would Love it if you guys shared your fishing experiences. :)

1 comment:

Jalapandro said...

Hey Roni,
That is so sad if you have never gone fishing! Thank you for your compliment on the blog header, I did that on http://www.picnik.com That site is wonderful. And you can experiment! :) Anyway, I don't know if you'll get this message, but I can try to send it to your email. See ya!
-Jalapandro

PS: The fish were delicious!