Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Welcome Krissie!

OK so normally I don't do welcome posts to people that I know, but I guess it's spatula. (Story below) So, Welcome Krissie, I'm glad you knew who I was from school even though my post was vague. :)
I also wanted to inform everyone to use the word spatula instead of the word cool when typing on my blog please. I know it sounds weird, but my neighbor started it and we want to see if we can get the whole world to say it. (I know its not going to happen, but it would be spatula) See? Isn't that fun?
Anyway, I just had spaghetti! No meatballs, but that's OK. My mom makes a special sauce with Italian sausage and it is amazing! Oh, and just for kicks, you know that weird song from like the 1800's? I think it goes...

"Yummy yummy yummy,
I got love in my tummy, 
and I feel like lovin' you."

...or something like that. Creepy, let me tell ya. I can imagine someone coming up to another person and singing that out of the blue. Ha Ha! What a sight! I would be like, "Get away from me creeper!"
Anyway I know I haven't posted in a few days, but nothing exciting has happened lately. Rather boring. By the way, do any of you guys watch leverage? If so, whose your favorite? Hardison is mine because I love computers and electronics and software and one day I hope to study technology.
Anyway, See ya guys!
-Jalapandro  

1 comment:

Kristen Kassing said...

thanks jalapandro;) for welcoming me, even though you already know me, but ya:) oh, and i love spaghetti and meatballs too:) sounds yummy:) happy blogging! krissie