Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, July 18, 2011

Ten Facts About You

I found this list on a YouTube comment and thought it was pretty funny, Enjoy!

1. You are reading this comment
2.You are realizing that is a stupid fact
4.you didn't notice I skipped three.
5 You're checking now
6. You're smiling
7.You are still reading my comment
9 You didn't realize I skipped eight
10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again.
11. You are enjoying this
12. You didn't realize there are only supposed to be ten facts.

He had me nailed! LOL. What about you guys?
See ya!
-Jalapandro

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's HILARIOUS. Yeah, got me too (you were wrong on the first smiling part though. I was frowning) :D LOL!!!

~Cuz