Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beautiful Sunset!

Hey Everyone,
It is 8:26 and I just watched one of the most beautiful sunsets. Dark clouds covered most of the sky leaving out a line just above the Rocky Mountains. The small bit of sky showing was a lovely pink hue with visible rays of orange streaking across it. In front of the view, bolts of lightning struck every few seconds like descending angels from the clouded heavens. It was truly breath-taking, and if you think that it is strange for a boy to be marveling a sunset, just know that I appreciate fine sights. I did get some pictures with my camera, but they aren't quality, and all you see is a glow above the mountains. I do however, have other pictures of the sky taken from the same vantage point. Here are some.


Those are power lines. 
Wanna guess how I did the "second sun?"
No Digital Remastering.

Not so zoomed.

Dead of Night, Full Moon, Cloud Drifted Over.

No comments: