Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Sunday, July 31, 2011

School Supply Shopping!

Hey Roni, Mary, Ari, Krissie, and Yoski, (and everyone else whose looking but I don't know the names of)
I just had to tell you guys about school shopping. It was amazing! I got a new binder after four years, same one, but different color. And I got an awesome new pen set and some other stuff, but the best thing of all, was... After going to Target, Wal-mart, Kmart, and Office Depot to find even A binder, I found something else that is sweetness! Drum roll please. It was (Spotlight shines) A New Flash Drive! (Crowd goes nuts) Ok, so I posted pics beneath of it. Tell me that you love it, because you cant not love it. I found it at Office Max. Go ahead and say it...It's ADORABLE!
Ok, well, just to confirm, yes, I am still a guy.
Leaving you slightly disturbed, this is Jalapandro, signing out.




5 comments:

Kristen Kassing said...

ooo:) arie and i love turtles, so this is pretty cool:) i never knew they made flash drives like that...that's pretty sweet:) krissie

Yoski said...

ITS SOOOOO CUTE!!! :3 ...ya know...until it splits in half... :|

Kristen Kassing said...

haha, that's true:)

Jalapandro said...

Krissie, Remember to use spatula instead of cool, and Roni, that was GREAT. Keep it up. :) Oh, and spread it to your friends too!

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest - ahem - spatula-est flash drive I've ever seen! ;) LOL.

~Your cuz. :)