Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lets Talk Books.

Hey Guys, Me Again,
This is a post exclusively for book discussions and comments of anything from authors to publication.
Lets start with my favorite author, Bryan Davis. From Memphis, Tennessee, he has written three of my favorite series, and a couple other odds and ends. Dragons in our Midst was the first series of his with mythological content, and he followed it up with Oracles of Fire, the prequel AND sequels to Dragons in our Midst. Both are phenomenal! He has also announce yet another sequel series called, Children of the Bard, I eagerly await its arrival. Bryan Davis also wrote another series, The Dragons of Starlight. I don't find this one quite as intriguing, but I can claim that it is well-written.
Another great author is Erin Hunter, who wrote the ever-famous Warriors series. I follow these book almost to the point of insanity (exaggeration). However, I have a list, maybe the only one, of every single Clan cat mentioned in the series. Anyway, I recommend both authors.
If you are looking for suggestions I would say Redwall, Narnia (Superb!), John Grisham (Lawyers and Law), and Chuck Black.
Good luck to all you readers.
-Jalapandro

1 comment:

Yoski said...

thats not an exaggeration :|