Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sorry For The Delay

Hey Guys,
Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I got my computer taken away for various reason...yeah, you know where this is going. :) But now, after a week, I have it back, and boy what an awful week its been. Mom is cranky, garage sale coming up....wait a second. I haven't mentioned that yet. Well were having a garage sale this weekend on Saturday. I never knew what a pain it is! You've gotta label everything! And make tables, and price stuff and set everything up...Grrrrr.
Anyway, on a more happy note...yeah I got nothin'. Nothing but the Casey Anthony case. Any of you read up on that. It is extremely saddening.
I have news on books but I think I'll do a special post for that.
WOW, keeping up with a blog is tough. I just don't have very many things to write about.
Well, that's all for now.
See y'all later
-Jalapandro

No comments: