Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome Anno!

I have been waiting for a long time to post another one of these! Yea! So here, just for you, WELCOME ANNO! And thank you so so so much for following my blog. :) By the way, to everyone who reads this, go to http://randomanno.blogspot.com She has an amazing blog! Also, I love your picture. Did you edit it on picnik or something? It looks like you used orton-ish. I'll have a follow up post later.
See ya!
-Jayzk

1 comment:

Annie said...

Thanks for the welcome post! I did edit my picture on picnik. I actually do a lot of editing on there now. I've been meaning to post some pictures that I've edited on my blog .