Last year, a huge glitch turned all of my photos into errors. If you find any that I didn't replace, please email me at random-nespersonified@outlook.com

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sopranos and Stalkers!!!

Hey guys,
This is just a weird experience I had while walking home from school, which I do every day.
So three good friends from my school said bye as I walked away from my school. Being mischievous, they decided to follow me. Also being horrible stalkers I heard them from the moment they got close enough, about 40 meters away. Anyway, so I walked calmly around a corner with a tall fence and waited for them in a cool person stance leaning casually against the fence. They came rushing around thinking they lost me and yelled squeaks of surprise at finding me there. HA HA HA HA! LOL. It was soo funny! HE HE HE HE! Anyway, it was perfect timing and we had a good laugh about it. It ended with me giving them tips on how to follow someone undetected. :) That was the most eventful walk home I can honestly say I've ever had.
Also, today in school, our new choir teacher (awful) transferred me to the soprano section due to my extremely high voice. Yes, I love choir, don't judge me! :)
Anyway, I think that's enough for now to uphold our name, Random-nes Personified.
By the way, I got a 95/100 on my history test which I didn't study for, a 30/30 for my edible tabernacle project, and I'm still waiting for the outcome of my Geometry test. Aren't you proud?! OK, See ya!
-Jayzk

No comments: